Ahmed shares five key tips to help your veggie garden flourish and thrive! Here are the basics:
1) Find the best location for your garden for sunlight.
2) Stir the soil and add compost.
3) Pick the right vegetable plants for the garden, instead of starting from seed.
4) Water the garden when needed – watering thoroughly and then let dry.
5) Beware the bolt (or flower spike) to keep the plants from going to seed.
Subscribe ► http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=hgtv
Check Out Our Newsletter ► https://www.hgtv.com/about-us/hgtv-newsletters/
HGTV delivers families with relatable stories, superstar real estate and renovation experts and amazing home transformations that inspire a passionate audience. For anyone seeking entertaining and aspirational home and lifestyle content, HGTV is the place to be. HGTV’s top shows include Property Brothers: Forever Home, Home Town, Flip or Flop, House Hunters, House Hunters International, and Renovation Island.
Stream full episodes and more: http://watch.hgtv.com/
Get ideas and inspiration: https://www.hgtv.com/
Follow HGTV on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hgtv/
Follow HGTV on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/hgtv
Like HGTV on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/HGTV
How To Grow a Vegetable Garden | Gardening Tips | HGTV