John from http://www.growingyourgreens.com/ answers your organic gardening questions. In this episode, John will answer the following questions:
1. Is ornamental rosemary edible?
2. Have you ever grown ostrich fern (fiddle head) ferns as a perennial edible crop?
3. Do I have to cut my herbs down for winter?
4. What do you think of the Mittleider method of growing a garden?
5. Why are there no pumpkin, butternut or zuchinni squash on the ANDI list?
6. What were the results with the Home Depot Kellogg all natural vegetable garden soil that is OMRI Organic certified?
7. Whats the best soil to use to grow a vegetable garden in Las Vegas?
8. Help! Nothing is growing in my clay soil, what can I do to fix it?
After watching this episode, you will have John’s answers to the above questions, and you will probably learn a few other things as well.